Jungle Safari Zip XXL
Designed for anyone up to 159 kg and 213 cm
New side entrance zipper closure with strong #10 YKK zipper and two double sliders
The Jungle Safari Zip has our asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line patents to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
Like the Deep Jungle models, the Jungle Safari Zip is also designed for the buggiest jungles on the planet such as Borneo, the Amazon, the Congo or just down by the river, but at a more affordable price than the Deep jungle models. It has a 100% mosquito-proof double bottom with two layers of tightly woven 40D nylon. Designed to be used with the Radiant Heat Reflecting DoubleBubble Pad which attaches to "o" rings between the two fabric layers to hold the pad on the correct diagonal, eliminating any movement of the pad.
The Radiant DoubleBubble Insulation Pad XL is designed to work with this model and is available for purchase separately. Radiant Double Bubble Pad XL
.Extra SnakeSkins for Safari and Hex Fly: The Safari Models require one set of SnakeSkins for the Hex fly and one set for the hammock bottom if you intend to collapse both parts into SnakeSkins. Many people use the SnakeSkins just to collapse the wet rainfly and keep it on the outside of their pack.
- Colours: Forest Green
- Packed Size: 13 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm
- Packed Weight: 1927 g
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 366 cm x 150 cm
- Canopy Dimensions: 366 cm on ridgeline, 305 cm wide Hex shaped
- Weigh Limit: 159 kg
- Height Limit: 213 cm
- Suspending Rope: Two 305 cm long, 1277 kg test polyester covered polyester ropes
- Mesh Denier: 30D No-See-Um
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D Polyurethane coated Rip-stop polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 700 g
- Webbing Straps: 4.5 cm wide x 107 cm long polyester
- Hammock Fabric: Double Layer of 40 D Nylon
- Rainfly Dimensions: Size 363 cm on centerline x 305 cm wide hexagonal shape
- Set-up Time estimate: 3 minutes
- Seasons: 3-season
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 1 oz
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 1 888 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
Free shipping on orders over $50 within Canada.