Explorer Ultralite Zip
Designed for anyone up to 113 kg. and 213 cm tall
Side entrance zipper closure with a strong #8 YKK zipper and two double sliders
The Explorer Ultralite Zip has our patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
It also has the same high performance materials, proportions and protection as the smaller Ultralite Backpacker A-sym. If you are really close to 213 cm tall and you want the luxury of extra space, this would be a good choice.
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly, at no additional cost using the green Customize button.
- Height Limit: 7' tall / 213 cm
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs / 114 kg
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz / 1008 g not including free 3 oz / 84 g webbing straps
- Packed Size: 4" x 8" x 10" / 10 cm x 20 cm x 25 cm
- Hammock Fabric: 70d nylon taffeta, 160 x 90 high thread count
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 132" x 59" / 335 cm x 150 cm
- Zipper: Heavy duty black double slider #5 YKK zipper
- Mesh: 20d polyester No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: Two 10’ / 183 cm, 1500 lb / 680 kg test spectra ropes.
- Webbing Straps: 1.5" / 3.8 cm wide, 42" / 107 cm long polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 11.7 oz / 28 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 30d High Tenacity PU / Silicone coated silnylon 66
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 72" / 183 cm, Long side 110" / 80 cm, Short diagonal 118" / 300 cm, Long diagonal 136" / 345 cm
- Color: Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 0.6 oz (18 g)
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 1 888 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
Free shipping on orders over $50 within Canada.