Explorer Deluxe Zip
Designed for anyone up to 136 kg and 213 cm tall
Side entry with heavy duty #10 YKK double-slider black zipper
The Explorer Ultralite Classic has our patented asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
It also has the same high performance materials, proportions and protection as the smaller Expedition Zip. If you are really close to 213 cm tall and you want the luxury of extra space, this would be a good choice.
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly, for the difference in cost using the green Customize button.
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly using the green Customize button.
- Height Limit: 213 cm
- Weight Limit: 136 kg
- Packed Weight: 1610 g
- Packed Size: 13 cm x 20 cm x 30 cm
- Hammock Fabric: 140 D oxford nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions 330 cm x 150 cm
- Mesh: 30D No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: 305 cm long 954 kg test low-stretch polyester core ropes with polyester cover
- Webbing Straps: 4.5 cm wide x 107 cm long nylon webbing straps called "tree huggers"
- Rainfly Weight: 408g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D Polyeurethane coated Rip-stop polyester
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 178 cm , long side 280 cm, short diagonal 325 cm, long diagonal 355 cm
- Color: Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 0.7oz
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees. Because these accessory webbing straps are complimentary, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 1 888 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
Free shipping on orders over $50 within Canada.