Deep Jungle Zip
Deep Jungle Zip
See this great new Deep Jungle review in Men's Journal: "The Hammock You Can Take Anywhere"
Designed for anyone up to 114kg and 183cm.
Side entrance zipper closure with with heavy duty # zipper and two double sliders.
The Deep Jungle has our asymmetrical shape and structural ridge line patents to ensure exceptional comfort and a perfect set up every time.
Designed for the buggiest jungles on the planet like Borneo, the Amazon or the Congo, the Deep Jungle is our first 3 season 100% mosquito-proof double bottom hammock with two layers of tightly woven 30D high tenacity rip stop nylon. This is the same fabric used on the Hyperlite. Designed to be used with the Radiant Double Bubble Pad which attaches to "o" rings between the two fabric layers to hold the pad on the correct diagonal. Remember that even jungles can get chilly at 4:30 in the morning and surprisingly cold at altitude.
If you are looking for a 4 season insulation system, we recommend the SuperShelter 4 Season System with a single bottomed hammock as a better choice.
Swap out the standard rainfly for the larger, heavier, polyester Asym Hex Rainfly, using the green Customize button.
- Height Limit: 183 cm
- Weight Limit: 114 kg
- Packed Weight: 1232 g
- Packed Size: 13 cm x 20 cm x 25 cm
- Hammock Fabric: Two layers of 30D Nylon66 with polyester reinforced ripstop
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 305 cm x 150 cm)]
- Mesh: 20D Polyester No-See-Um
- Suspending Ropes: Two 305 cm long 681 kg test Spectra reinforced ropes with tightly braided polyester cover
- Webbing Straps: 3.8 cm wide x 107 cm long polyester
- Rainfly Weight: 263 g
- Rainfly Fabric: 30D High Tenacity 66 Silnylon Ripstop
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 165 cm, long side 221 cm, short diagonal 216 cm , long diagonal 330 cm
- Color: Hammock : Gray with ripstop pattern Fly : Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag 18 g
Now you can mix and match hammock parts for your specific needs. As you will see, sometimes there is only a small price increase to get exactly what you want.
FREE LONGER WEBBING STRAPS: In some areas of the world, longer straps are needed. Our stock webbing strap is 107 cm which is fine for trees up to 36 cm in diameter. Now you can get a free upgrade to longer 183 cm straps for trees up to 60 cm in diameter or 244 cm straps for trees up to 91 cm in diameter.
BIGGER RAINFLY: You can keep the standard rain fly or get one that is bigger or one that provides the maximum storm protection.
INSULATION DESIGNED FOR EVERY HENNESSY HAMMOCK: Most places in the world, even jungles, require some insulation at night, especially at altitude. We offer two choices with different temperature ranges. Both of these systems have insulation pads that are wider and will protect your arms and shoulders much better than the standard tent pad.
WHAT'S INCLUDED: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 107 cm, they are weighed separately from the hammock.
Need help? Have any questions?
Call us if you need help deciding on the right hammock model for you. We're here between 9 and 5 Pacific Standard Time Monday - Friday at 1 888 539 2930 — or email us.
Our handy hammock comparison chart can help you make a decision based on specifications.
Why order from Hennessy Hammock?
- Expert advice
- Legendary service
- Quick replacement & warranty support on the trail
- Free accessories!
Free shipping on orders over $50 within Canada.